Excellence in Innovation 2018 Award
We are happy to share with you that Microweber was awarded for "Excellence in Innovation" for 2018 year! The highest honor…
Useful information about Microweber project and developers
2. Log in into your website at: for example, www.YOUR_DOMAIN.com/admin
3. Go to Settings -> My Modules and find the “White Label” module
4. Open the "White Label" module
5. Enter your license key in the field
6. Click on the green "Save key" button
7. Refresh the browser using the "F5" button on your keyboard
8. You are now set and can start filling in your details in the form below:
Enter the text you would like to see displayed in the footer of your website. Usually the text is "Powered by" followed by your company or brand name.
12. And that's about it. If you need further help or anything else, please open a support ticket or find us on the live chat that you see when you open Microweber.