Excellence in Innovation 2018 Award
We are happy to share with you that Microweber was awarded for "Excellence in Innovation" for 2018 year! The highest honor…
Useful information about Microweber project and developers
Microweber has a built-in File Manager that lets you upload files to your site. You can access it from the Quick Links present at the bottom of your Dashboard section.
Clicking on the File Manager opens a view of the existing folders with files on your website. You can:
- Create a new folder and name it per your choice and then upload files in it
- Upload files inside the already existing folders
- Upload files outside the already existing folders
- Create sub-folders in existing folders
- Delete existing folders
- Delete existing files
- Select or Unselect all on-screen content (both files or folders)
When clicking on an uploaded file it will open in a bigger view with an URL below. Use this URL to link the chosen content directly to other users.